The Hot Dog Social is basically a big Hot Dog BBQ with yummy chips, watermelon, and brownie. The kids had a blast playing on the playground and the weather was perfect! What an enjoyable evening we had!

After the social my mom was sweet enough to watch the kids for us so Nick and I could go out to a movie!! Thanks mom!! You are the best!! My kids are so good at entertaining themselves and each other so I wasn't too surprised to see their latest creation of fun. This is their "train". Carson was the conductor and of course Kaylee was the passenger, who obviously was doing what we all do when we drive....talk on the phone. It was so cute, so I had to take some pictures!


It isn't very big...but you can tell it was me!! Cool, huh?!?!
2 comments:
Love the train thing! It's a good thing kids are so good at finding things to do to entertain themselves so we don't always have to!
That's awesome...you're totally famous!! :) I love it when my kids play using their imaginations. That's how I remember things when I was a kid.
Post a Comment