Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our new cousin!!!

Our new little cousin arrived today!! Matt & Natalie had their little girl at 5:12 PM. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long! She is just adorable! We can't wait to meet her in person tomorrow! They haven't named her yet, but I am sure whatever they decide will be just perfect for her! I just had to share some pictures we got from Matt!




Doesn't Natalie look fantastic for just having a baby!?! She is amazing! I know that they will be amazing parents too!!! They have always been great with our kids, and I know their children will be so well taken care of! We love you guys!!!!! What a cute family! Carson & Kaylee will love having another cousin, especially one that lives so close, to play with....as soon as she grows a little bit!

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

Congrats to you and the new family! That is so exciting...I hope I get to see her soon :) She is adorable!