Friday, September 25, 2009
Field Trip to the Fire Station!
Today I was able to go on Carson's first field trip to the fire station with his preschool. We went the Fire Station in Bountiful. We had a great time! It was so fun to see the kids listening to the firefighters and see all the cool trucks and equipment they use.

They first met in a big meeting room to explain some fire safety and 911 rules.
Then we headed out to see the big fire truck and the firefighters in all their gear!

They even let them try on a helmet!

Then they all got a turn sitting in the drivers seat of the fire truck!

The cutest thing though was this.....
Brooklynn and Carson are great friends since they live across the street from each other! I noticed they mostly just stayed by each other, but it was cute to see them holding hands! Kristi, Brooklynn's mom, and I got the biggest kick out of it!

This is the whole class and their teacher Miss Wendy.
After the Fire Station, we headed up the street and had lunch and played at the park. The kids loved that just as much as the fire station I think!
Here is Carson and Brooklynn holding hands again!!!


What a cheeseball!!!
There are quite a few fun field trips planned for this school year, and I am hoping to go on all of them with Carson! It is just so fun to watch him play and be with other children his age! He isn't shy, but he does seem quite reserved when he is around other kids, so I thought it was interesting to watch! Can't wait for the next one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment