Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Camera shy??? Not us!!
My little Kaylee is just a little ham!! And she loves the camera!!! I can ask her to smile and she gives me the biggest cheese! Today I grabbed the camera out to take some pictures of the kids and I asked her to pose and this is what I got....
And you can't forget about Carson. He loves to be silly for the camera.
We had a great day today! We went to park day this morning and after Nick got home we spent most of the evening planning our flower beds. We went to the nursery last night and picked up a bunch of plants and bushes, but now we are trying to figure out exactly how to put it all together. It was perfect weather this evening as we finished up yard work and just played in the dirt!! After giving the kids a bath, I started to fold towels, and of course Carson jumped right in to help me. I had taught him awhile back how to fold washcloths, but didn't realize he was actually paying attention until he picked out ALL the washcloths to fold himself. So I sat and watched him to see what he was going to do....and just like it was nothing, he proceeded to fold the washcloths perfectly! So I hurried and grabbed the camera! I just thought it was the cutest thing. I was so proud of him! He really is getting to be the biggest helper! We also cleaned the bathrooms this morning, and he loves to scrub the toilet...and I let him!! I just hope that trend continues as he gets older! Here are some pictures of his washcloth folding skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a laundry helper! That's awesome!
Can I borrow Carson tomorrow to fold the laundry that is waiting for me to fold?
That is such a wonderful stage when they're so willing to help. Hope it stays with him...it has mostly passed through with each of mine! Haha!!! :) We really need to get together.
Post a Comment