Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
We have already had such a fun father's day today! Carson and Kaylee gave Nick the necklace we made and the pictures they colored. He really liked them. We made him wear his necklace to church this morning and I think he thought that was pretty funny, but he did. He wore it the whole time. Halfway through sacrament meeting Carson asked for a piece of candy, so Nick gave him one. I am surprised it stayed in tact through out the rest of the meetings. The primary sang in sacrament meeting, and Carson was such a cutie up on the stand. He didn't sing, but he stood there and smiled. It was still really fun to watch! I took a picture of Nick and the kids before we left for church this morning. Aren't they all adorable?!?!
Here is a close up of what we put on his necklace. We traced Carson's hand on one side and Kaylee's hand on the other. Carson was a big helper putting the letters on the paper. They are the rub on's that I use for scrapbooking, and Carson thought it was so fun to use the popsicle sticks to rub them on. He did a great job!

When we got home from church, Caron said he wanted a cold hot dog for lunch, so that is what he had. But before he ate it, he got really silly and instead of using his straw for his capri sun, he used it with his hot dog!! It made me laugh so I had to take some pictures! He always does things that make me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad Nick had a good father's day. He is a great dad!! :)
Post a Comment