I can't believe it is June, and even though it is still a few days away, the start of Summer is in full swing around our house! Last week, I had my friend Melissa come over and help me fill water balloons for our
neighborhood BBQ. While we did that the kids had a fun time playing in the water and eating Otter Pops!
Unfortunately, the sun has decided to disappear the last few days and the rest of this week, and rain clouds have taken its place, but it is nice to just open the windows and enjoy the fresh air....(that is when the
refinery next door doesn't stink!).


I had to throw in this picture of Kaylee covered in
Spaghetti.....she was really happy eating it, but I think she got tired of sitting there waiting for me to clean her up, and just couldn't take it anymore by the time I grabbed the camera!

Carson has quite a collection of Trucks, and Tractors, but specifically has been asking for a "Back Hoe". So we have had our eye out for one that would work for him that doesn't cost a fortune. So luckily Nick and Carson stopped at the DI the other day and found him the perfect Back Hoe....it is remote controlled and all....it even plays music!! He loves it!! The best part is that it cost a whole $1.50!!!! Love it!!

And yes...Kaylee loves it too!!


We took a trip out to the new
Oquirrh Mountain Temple on Monday for
FHE. It was raining when we got there, but cleared up by the time we got done. It was beautiful and Carson really like it!! He has been talking about it quite a bit since we have gone. If you get a chance to go you should, it makes a great activity! They even served really yummy cookies at the end of the tour!



And finally, our next summertime project.....flower beds!! Okay, they will end up being bush beds, since I don't know how many flowers will actually make it in them! We planted 4 bushes already in front of the house, and we are going to be
getting some mulch and hopefully curbing eventually on the other side of the front of the house. Sometimes owning a home can be very overwhelming and expensive!! But we are doing a little at a time which seems to make it
manageable! Hopefully soon I can share pictures of a finished project!

1 comment:
I love Kaylee's messy, upset face. So cute! We recently went to the temple open house also, it is so pretty! Good luck with the yard work stuff!
Post a Comment