Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's official!

Last night I was set apart as an official member of the Bells on Temple Square. I have been practicing with them since January, but they finally got around to setting me apart last night. My mom and dad came down from Tremonton to be there and I was able to have my family come as well. So we all dressed up and headed down to Temple Square. After they set me apart, my family was able to stay for a bit of the rehearsal. I think Carson will now have a better understanding of what "bells" I am talking about when I go to Bell Practice every week. They both got a kick out of watching us play. It was fun for them to all see where I practice and what I do each week. I am so grateful to have such a supportive family! I couldn't do it without you!
On another note, I am sad to say I have lost one of my most favorite kitchen items....a classic batter bowl. I was making gorilla poops (aka no bake cookies) the other night, and as I was trying to get some measuring cups down I knocked the bowl out of the cupboard and it hit the counter (which cracked a bit) and shattered! It made quite a loud noise and BIG mess. Luckily Kaylee was in the front room when it happened and not right next to me like normal. No one got hurt, besides my big toe...it had a little spot where glass must have hit, and it bled just a bit! There was glass everywhere!!! I had two batter bowls, so luckily I still have another one to use, but I use them so much, that they are always dirty, so it is nice having two. So until I can replace it, I will have to make due with one! So if anyone is having a Pampered Chef party in the near future please let me know!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am happy for you! (About getting set apart for Bells, not about breaking your bowl) ;)

The Hood's said...

Congrats..... and what a bummer!

Kellie said...

Congrats!! That is way exciting for you. I'm sorry about your bowl. I have one of those from Pampered Chef and I hardly ever use it. What all do you use yours for?

Andrea said...

I remember you making gorilla poops at CEU... and I still call those cookies gorilla poops to get a funny reaction out of people.

Sorry about your bowl. I only use plastic ones because I throw them around so much I would do the same thing.