Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stylin' in our Sunglasses!

This morning, as we were getting ready to head to the park for lunch, I got out my new sunglasses. I lost my only pair, and so while I was at Ross last week, I picked up two pairs. I thought I would try some more stylish glasses this time around! So Carson wanted to try one of them on, and of course Kaylee had a fit because she wanted to try them on too. I thought they were so cute, so I had to take their picture! Then Carson wanted to take our picture, so Kaylee and I took our turn posing for the camera! Kaylee is such a cheese ball!!
Aren't I stylin'?? I always made fun of my mom growing up for wearing such BIG sunglasses, but now I can't say too much, can I?? But they are fun! Do you like my BLONDE hair?? I thought it would be fun to go a bit lighter for the summer. I think I am really liking being this blonde again!!
So....stupid me....didn't think twice about giving my NEW glasses to my children....Carson has never been a distructive child, but I didn't even think about what Kaylee might do to my NEW glasses.....oh, I was dumb! Within minutes of taking pictures I found my white glasses in two pieces!!! I was a bit upset, but couldn't get mad at her since I was the one who gave them to her! What was I thinking!?!?! Oh, well...I guess that was a waste of money!!! Good thing they were cheap $8 glasses from Ross...but still $8....I could have bought another shirt with that money!

2 comments:

Katie said...

They look cute on you, but I don't think my face has the right shape for big sunglasses.
We have the same problem with things getting broken with our second child! lol Kenadie didn't ever do anything like that but Kamryn isn't as careful!

Kellie said...

LOL! I loved your comment about making fun your mom was you were younger about her large sunglasses. I totally did the same and now they're in style. Go figure, huh?! :) Cute cute kiddos.