Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kaylee and her HAT!!

We have two of these plastic Fire Fighter hats, and Kaylee has had tons of fun playing with them....isn't she cute??? She is getting the concept of smiling for the camera, which is making it easier to take her picture since now she will pose and smile on command.
She also likes to play with the camera (like Carson) and I took this picture of the two of us the other night....
Kaylee is still a bit of a handful, but is also becoming very playful and fun. She is starting to really understand what I tell her, like go get your shoes, lets go take a bath, and hand that to me...she is very smart! But she also is TOO smart! She knows when she is doing something she shouldn't, like this morning we were out mowing the lawn, and Kaylee kept walking toward the street and would stop and look at me, and then keep walking. She knows she shouldn't go toward the street and she was seeing if I was going to stop her. She does that with many other things too. Oh, I love her to pieces!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My little one has a crazy facination with the street also, and just like Kaylee he ignores me when I tell him no. I'm glad my child isn't the only one that likes to test the waters and see what he can get away with. :)