





I had mentioned in my previous post that I wanted to put together a mother's day gift for our moms...and this is what I came up with. A bookmark. I am pretty sure either mom won't see my blog before I give this to them, so I wanted to share it. I did them in photoshop, printed them at costco, and then had them laminated. I wanted to do something more thoughtful this year for mothers day, rather than just spending money on more 'stuff' that neither of them need!! I am hoping they will use this in their scriptures or something that they read often so they can remember how much we love them!!!

3 comments:
SO cute! You did such a great job! I really need to learn how to use my photoshop! What a great idea for Mother's Day... they will love it!
Those turned out cute! Great job!
You are so good! I wish I knew how to take good pics of my kids, and use my photoshop too!
Post a Comment