Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Going There Someday...

What a beautiful day and evening it was...it was perfect weather tonight as we headed up to the Bountiful Temple for FHE. We told Carson that is what we were doing tonight for FHE, and ALL day long that is what he talked about. So he was pretty excited when as we pulled up to this BIG BEAUTIFUL WHITE building. I think he was impressed!!!! And the flowers were just amazing....


As we were walking around, I asked him...."Who's house is this Carson?" His Reply..."Heavenly Father's!"
What a smart little boy!!!
As you can see, they are all dressed up....I kind of had an alternative motive to going to the temple tonight for FHE...I wanted to take their pictures!! It is for a mothers day gift I am working on, and this FHE presented me with the perfect oppurtunity for a photo shoot!
I have several pictures that turned out fun...so I am working on them, and will post those later!
Carson thought it was really neat that he could see the planes coming in for landing at the SL Airport. It is a gorgeous view from the temple!!(And no, Kaylee does not have a cigarette in her mouth, I believe it is a piece of fruit leather...)
Again...we had a fun time, and I am so excited for the new Oquirrh Temple Open House...we have tickets to go in June. I know Carson will love to be able to see inside the Temple, but until then we will just keep singing his favorite song..."I love to see the Temple..."

4 comments:

Jana Banana said...

You always come up with the best FHE activities :) I can't wait to see more of the pictures you took of the kids!

See ya tomorrow!

Melissa said...

I was just going to suggest that you go to the Oquirrh open house, but it looks like you are set. That will be so fun for Carson, my boys loved the Draper one. Good idea for FHE, it looked like a lot of fun.

Kellie said...

Cute pictures! What a fun night for you guys. My kids loved going to the Draper Temple open house, I'm sure your kids will too! When are we going to do a session together? I desperately need to get back there. It's been too long.

The Hood's said...

Sounds like fun.... can't wait to see the finished products! The kids look darling!