
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Our Family...
Since Kaylee was born, we haven't really taken a family picture, that was taken with the purpose of hanging in a frame on a wall. So it was nice to finally get some taken. My wonderful friends Katie and Jana took the pictures, not once, but twice. The first attempt was way to sunny and there were shadows, so they were nice enough to help me with them again since not all of them turned out the first time. Thanks to Melissa who also helped out!! I have leared quite a bit from them on how to use my photoshop. So I have played with them a bit to add a little something extra to make them look good. I still want to take some of just the kids, so maybe by next year that will happen! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Very cute!!! They turned out great!!
I think those turned out awesome! Great job with the photoshop :)
They turned out so nice! You guys look great! It's so fun to have nice family pictures.
They turned out so nice! You guys look great! It's so fun to have nice family pictures.
Oops! Sorry!! They look so nice I thought I'd post twice! I'm not smart enough at this moment to remove one of them! So there you have it.
Oh Brit they turned out so well I shouldn't be surprised I love them! Your cute family.
Way cut pictures!
Those are darling. Where did you stage these at?!! :) I love the background. Also, how did you get your hands on a photoshop program? :)
They are sooo cute! Good job on the Photoshop- I have been trying to learn about using Photoshop lately, mostly for work though. Any pointers on Photoshop send my way.
Destiny
What's with Kaylee's tongue? Very cute!
Post a Comment