Sunday, October 26, 2008

A 'Spook'tacular Weekend

What a fun weekend! We have the best Aunt and Uncle!! We dropped the kids off at Matt & Nat's house on Friday for a sleepover, while Nick and I attended a friend Halloween Party in our neighborhood. Not only did Matt & Nat let them sleep over, but they took them to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden for a trick or treat night. Everyone that goes dresses up in their costumes, they give out candy, and get to see all the dinosaurs! It sounded like they had a blast! Carson was a little afraid at first of the dinosaurs, but once he realized they weren't real, he did great! And, he had his pirate sword just in case! Thanks Matt & Nat for being so willing to watch the kids. You are the BEST!!! And thanks for the fun pictures!!





And the of course, the party....It was so much fun! Jen did such a great job planning it! There was a great turn out, and they costumes were so creative! I felt very lame, since our costumes were not very fancy, (We were Edward and Bella from the Twilight Series!). Maybe next year I will put forth a little bit more effort in the costume department. Here are some pictures from the party!

Also, we finally put in the slate for our downstairs bathroom. So I need to give a BIG THANKYOU to Ike and Matt for doing it for us. Nick was at work on Saturday, and they were so nice to come over and install it for us. You are amazing! I will post pictures once we get it all done! We have such amazing family and friends!

No comments: