Thursday, October 30, 2008

October Fun...

We went to the park today with some friends to let the kids enjoy one of the last warm fall days of the year. We had so much fun! The boys have such a blast playing with each other!
So here are just a few pictures of what we have done the past few days to get ready for Halloween...we carved pumpkins with our friends....it was fun this year since Carson actually was willing to stick his hand in the pumpkin. He thought it was so cool!


We also had more friends over during the day and let the kids make and decorate sugar cookies...they were so yummy....I think I hate half of the cookies myself! :)

Tonight for dinner we had pancakes...not just any pancakes...Pumpkin Pancakes!

I think we are ready for all the fun we will have tomorrow...bring on the CANDY!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I like your pumpkin pancakes!

Melissa said...

Those pumpkin pancakes are pretty cool. Great idea!

Kellie said...

You must be the funnest mom! Don't pass these things on to my kids...it puts me to pure shame! :)