Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nine months later...

When you are pregnant, 40 weeks/9 months seems like it will take forever to pass, but once your baby is here, you look back and realize it actually went buy pretty fast. You don't realize how fast time really flies until your baby turns 9 months, and you realize that the past 9 months went by even faster then when you were pregnant! I was looking through the pictures of when Kaylee was born, and I am amazed on how fast she has grown. She is doing new things everyday, and it is so fun to watch her blossom! It reminds me of how fun it was watching Carson grow during his first year. Today marks Kaylee's 9 month birthday. Wow!! NINE MONTHS! We had a good day today, and I want to share the pictures I took of her and show you just how big she is getting.
They are just so tiny and delicate when they are born...and then they get their personality....
And learn to play....
And Crawl...
And Climb...
And little girls have a way of looking at you....that makes you smile....
They become characters...
And they continue to grow bigger...
Yes, Kaylee has learned to pull herself up in her crib, so we tested the middle level, and felt she would be the safest with her crib set all of the way to the bottom. What a milestone...
We love you Kbug!!

3 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Its so crazy that she has gotten this big this quick and she is still small for her age I can't even believe it. Thanks for letting us share your kids. We love all of you.

Kellie said...

Hey Britt! She is getting so big. I just barely got your message tonight on my phone, I'm not even sure when you sent it. Sorry! Hope things are going well!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Reading this makes me sooo excited for our little girl! She is a doll!
Destiny