Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just some pictures to share...

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on...so to make this fast, here is some pictures I wanted to share. This first one is from last Sunday. Matt & Nat came over for conference, and like normal did a great job of entertaining Carson...if that's what you want to call it!!

Carson thought it was so fun pushing Kaylee around in the lego bucket...and Kaylee agreed!!


This picture of Kaylee makes me laugh!
Kaylee puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!! EVERYTHING!! Carson was never like that. This morning, she was crawling around with a sock in her mouth. It makes us laugh!!
Carson climbed in the crib with Kaylee...without me knowing, so I had to take a picture before I told him to GET OUT!

'How do I look as a girl?' *This is my wig for my halloween costume this year! We laughed so hard when we put it on him! He is actually being a pirate for Halloween.
And Kaylee is a cute Pink Poodle...adorable don't you think?


5 comments:

Jana Banana said...

Fun stuff! That wig might make a good pirate wig as he looks like captain hook! Very cute! I remember when you bought that poodle costume, I can't believe it is now time for her to wear it!!!

Katie said...

I remember when you bought that poodle costume too! Time goes by way too fast!
Your kids are so cute, I can't wait to go for Round 2 of pictures! :-)

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

So cute I just love to watch for you to blog especially when I am at work with nothing to do!

The Hornes said...

Very cute poodle costume! Isn't it fun when the kids like to play together. My kids always love to push each other around in baskets or trucks. :)

Melissa said...

Great costume! So darling! I laughed when I saw Carson all tied up because that is exactly what happens to my boys when their uncles get ahold of them.