Nick walked into the house today carrying these....
I was pretty sure it wasn't our Anniversary that was next month....but then he said "Happy Anniversary" and it took me a bit to figure out what he was talking about. "Four Years".
I was pretty sure it wasn't our Anniversary that was next month....but then he said "Happy Anniversary" and it took me a bit to figure out what he was talking about. "Four Years".Oh....FOUR YEARS! Four years ago today, we closed on our house and moved into our home here in Woods Cross. I didn't realize it at all today that it was Oct 15th. So I was pleasantly surprised when he brought home flowers to celebrate. What a sweetie!! And the flowers are so pretty. BIG sunflowers!
A lot has happened since we moved into our home 4 years ago. Obviously our family has doubled in size! We have had new jobs, new callings, made more great friends in our ward and neighborhood, finished most of our basement, put in a yard and fence, and have made countless memories inside these walls! I can't imagine living anywhere else! Thanks to all of our great friends and neighbors for being so awesome!! You have done so much for our family and I am grateful everyday to live where we do!
I also want to include a little bit in this post about my awesome brother, Chris! He is amazing! I took Carson and Kaylee up to the Weber County Fairgrounds to see him run in the Region Cross Country Race today. It was so fun to see him run, and he did great. He got 2nd! Out of ALL of the other boys! He runs state next week, and I know he will do just as good. My mom, dad, Matt and Nat were also there. It was a nice to get out of the house and enjoy the pleasant weather. Carson has been sick the last few days, and so we have been somewhat confined to the house. Here are a few pictures from today....
Isn't he cute!? Oh, and last weekend he was named HOMECOMING KING at BRHS! For those of you who don't know my brother, he is an amazing kid. Not because he is a great athelete or an honor roll student, or because he is musically talented and plays in the jazz band, concert band, marching band, and sings in Madrigals. But because he is such a great example to his family and friends by the way he lives his life. I know he has a strong testimony of the church and he lives it to the fullest EVERY day. It is hard to explain, but when I am around him he just SHINES! He has such a spirit about him and it is so neat to have him as my brother. I think he is special and I know he has already made a difference in the lives of many of his friends by giving them the gift of the gospel, and playing an important role in a few of his friends being babtized. I could go on and on about how good of a kid he is, but if you meet him once, you will know what I mean! I love you Chris, you such an inspiration to me!
A lot has happened since we moved into our home 4 years ago. Obviously our family has doubled in size! We have had new jobs, new callings, made more great friends in our ward and neighborhood, finished most of our basement, put in a yard and fence, and have made countless memories inside these walls! I can't imagine living anywhere else! Thanks to all of our great friends and neighbors for being so awesome!! You have done so much for our family and I am grateful everyday to live where we do!I also want to include a little bit in this post about my awesome brother, Chris! He is amazing! I took Carson and Kaylee up to the Weber County Fairgrounds to see him run in the Region Cross Country Race today. It was so fun to see him run, and he did great. He got 2nd! Out of ALL of the other boys! He runs state next week, and I know he will do just as good. My mom, dad, Matt and Nat were also there. It was a nice to get out of the house and enjoy the pleasant weather. Carson has been sick the last few days, and so we have been somewhat confined to the house. Here are a few pictures from today....
Isn't he cute!? Oh, and last weekend he was named HOMECOMING KING at BRHS! For those of you who don't know my brother, he is an amazing kid. Not because he is a great athelete or an honor roll student, or because he is musically talented and plays in the jazz band, concert band, marching band, and sings in Madrigals. But because he is such a great example to his family and friends by the way he lives his life. I know he has a strong testimony of the church and he lives it to the fullest EVERY day. It is hard to explain, but when I am around him he just SHINES! He has such a spirit about him and it is so neat to have him as my brother. I think he is special and I know he has already made a difference in the lives of many of his friends by giving them the gift of the gospel, and playing an important role in a few of his friends being babtized. I could go on and on about how good of a kid he is, but if you meet him once, you will know what I mean! I love you Chris, you such an inspiration to me!



3 comments:
What a sweet husband! That's cool that you guys even remember the exact date you moved in because I don't. All I know is it was at the beginning of April.
When I saw your title I wondered what the "Four Years" was about. That's a real milestone -- being in a place for 4 years. I'm happy to have visited that house. Maybe I can visit again when I come to Utah in Dec.
I'm going to say- SPOILED! I'm sure Tiff say the same thing! The flowers are pretty! That will be weird for me to say 4 years in one spot! Maybe though. Hope your weekend was fun.
Post a Comment