After a fun fall break, we headed back to school, and they had the Reflections Assembly that Monday. Kaylee and Alivia both won! Alivia won first in her Music and Kaylee won first in Music, Art and Literature. I was so proud. Since then, Kaylee won first in music for Council and Award of merit for her art and lit. Alivia also won an award of merit for her music. We found out Jan 6th if Kaylee will head onto the state level for her song.
Also, a quick cute pic of Carson because I think he looks so handsome in his school uniform.
That same Monday evening, I was able to go to dinner with some friends. It was so late, so I ordered the scones at Bellas for dessert since I had already had dinner. Yum!!Tuesday it was back to choir and school. We have our choir meetings on Tuesdays and we always have so much fun! Can you tell? I also got my school picture back for my ID. I like how it turned out this year much better than last years pic! I also had a late night of poster making for a bell rehearsal that week. So much work, but so much fun!
Oh, and Nick only took a few pictures of the deer hunt and here is one on them. Carson was so excited to get a deer!! He shot it on the last day of the hunt within just a few hours of needing to pack up and head home. He was thrilled!!














No comments:
Post a Comment