The rest of October just flew by! With choir, bells and music the kids and I pretty much lived at the School! But it was all fun! Activity days, dance, basketball and more! We also go to help throw a gender reveal party for my cute friend Sally! She has one girl and 3 boys so she was thrilled when she found out it was a girl!! Yay!!!
We didn't have school on a Friday, so Kaylee was able to take some friends and shadow some kids at Capstone. I think she liked it! I was impressed!
The kids also had their primary program and both grandparents were able to come! The kids did great! It was Kaylee's last one since she will be going into Young Women's in January!
We also got the Halloween costumes out to see what we could be this year! I do NOT like buying Halloween costumes! It just isn't my favorite Holiday....I can't wait for Christmas!










No comments:
Post a Comment