Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A boy and his boxes!

Carson has a huge fascination with boxes!  He love when I get any deliveries so he can have the boxes.  So when Carson got all the popcorn boxes, he was in heaven!  He finished the basketball season learning so much!  He got mad though when Kaylee tried to pass out his treats and not him.  So he pouted in all the pictures we took at his last game.  Silly kid! 

 We added Honor Choir practices on Fridays!  And of course added bells!  SO much fun!


 After school, I took the three older kids to get a flu shot!  I even got one.  I know it is important, but it sure makes my arm hurt. 
 That night we had fun having a few friends over to hang out!  We were heading to Holden the next day to celebrate Thanksgiving a few days early. 

No comments: