Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thirty {37} Seven

37!  Yes, you heard it right!  I am now 37!!  It is a weird age!  Still not super close to 40, but doesn't sound nearly as young as 36.  Either way, I am excited to see what 37 will bring!  I realized it was 25 years ago I celebrated my 12th birthday with a fun slumber party with my good friend Amanda Brugman (Nye).  Crazy to think it was that long ago!!  I remember it so well!  So this year for my Birthday, I planned a busy day!  Started out with choir in the morning before school where all 180+ kids sang Happy Birthday to me!  It was so cool!!!  I dropped Preston off to preschool and headed to the temple with Heather.  It was a BEAUTIFUL morning!!!  After the temple I was able to stop by Deseret Book and find me a new temple bag.  I found a cute gold one that looks way more modern than the old black computer bag I had been using the past 16 years!  I used some money Nick had given me specifically for my bday!!  (He also left a big bag of Reisens for me before he left for work that morning...he knows me well!).
 After the temple, I met up with a big group of friends from the ward for lunch at Cafe Rio!  Yum!!! 

 I had gotten treats and presents dropped off to me randomly that day, including a package from my sisters Marisa & Tiffany.  They sent me Oreos and Chocolate!  They love me!
 I also got an amazing gift from my friend Emily!  A cupcake pinata!  It was full of chocolate and she also gave me a gift card.  I have the most amazing friends!!!! 
 That night, we attended Carson's Orchestra concert and my mom met us there!  Carson did great on his Cello!!!  Afterward, we went to Wendy's for a late dinner and frosty! 




It was an amazing day!  I knew it was a good one because I was exhausted by the time I got to bed!  Totally worth it though!!!!  Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments: