Thursday, March 15, 2018

Birthday Week

Last week was a busy one which made for a fun birthday week!  We are in full choir mode with music meetings, practice, song arranging and more!  Poor Preston gets to tag along with me to 90% of it!  He is a trooper and I have found a few things to help him through it all!  Sometimes he goes to a friend's house, plays with the kids at lunch, sometimes he plays Minecraft, sometimes he watches movies, eats snacks, and even draws on Melissa's smart board!  Either way, he does great!!!  
 I got home Monday from our choir meeting to a wonderful plate of yummy cupcakes from my good friend Heidi Clarke!  It was so sweet of her to bring them to me and wish me an early Happy Birthday!
 Preston loved the cupcakes too!
 Wednesday was full of field trips!  Kaylee had a ski field trip to Snowbasin with the 4th grade and Carson had a field trip to the Hale Center Theatre to see Hunchback of Notre Dame.  I offered to volunteer and go with him!  It was only $6 and the best money spent!!!  We had a fun bus trip down and we were amazed at the stage and the talent of the actors!  Wow!!!!  Grandpa Brower was nice enough to come and stay with Preston for the morning so I could go.  So thankful!  It really was a great way to lead up to my Birthday!




No comments: