Sunday, March 11, 2018

A Girl Thing!

Alivia was so excited Monday morning to have $2 under her pillow from the tooth fairy!  I am glad she finally got a chance to get that visit from the tooth fairy!  I think she thought she would be the last one in her class, which she just might be!
Because of the snow storm on the previous Friday, I had to reschedule my hair appointment with Heather in Bountiful to Tuesday.  I ended up having Preston tag a long with me and he did great just playing on the ipad!  We met up with Dawn and Jana afterwards at Arctic Circle for lunch with some of the kiddos!  It is always fun hanging out with our Woods Cross friends!!! 

 I had dance Tuesday, along with many activities for the kids like activity days, piano, young mens and dance for the girls.  Tuesdays are always the craziest!   But Preston always manages to find time for relaxation, especially bubble baths.  He took one Wednesday morning since he didn't have school.  He loves the water!!!
 Wednesday evening I had the chance to go do a session with these cute ladies at the Ogden Temple.  I have set a goal to make it to the Temple weekly, and so far I have only missed twice.  So I am at least some what consistent, but it is hard!  Life is crazy and there is always an excuse not to go, but I find when I do, I am so much happier!!!
Paige, Me, Brittany, Heather & Morgan!
 We of course made the evening even more fun, but hanging out a Chili's before heading home!  Yum!  It was also a way to celebrate Brittany McConkie's bday that was the day before!  Love my friends!!!

No comments: