Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wacky Wednesday, Storytelling, and more!

Let me get you caught up to what has been going on in our life!  It has been so fun and busy, I haven't had time to sit down and blog for over a month!  So I will just summarize....first, Preston had Wacky Wednesday at preschool to celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday.  So backwards shirt, wrong socks and different shoes made it all work!  
 I snapped this quick picture on our way into Alivia's class to do Music.  They were just finishing PE.  And yes, Preston was still dressed crazy!
 That night, Kaylee had been invited to tell her Story "Falling for Repunzel" at the Weber School Board meeting.  She did fantastic and was one of only two kids invited to tell their story.  We were so proud of her!


 We stopped at Home Depot on the way home to look at tile for the new laundry room and she made me laugh when I took a picture of these foam camping pads.  It happens almost every Sunday, Preston will fall asleep on my lap during Sacrament meeting, which I don't mind since it makes it a lot quieter that way.


Carson has been such a big help to Nick on finishing the laundry room and even cut tile for him one night while they were tiling the floor.  Performance Academy is going great and I am pleased with how well the girls are doing!

No comments: