Sunday, April 30, 2017

General Conference Weekend

 It was so wonderful to have my family here for General Conference this time.  We were able to really enjoy the wonderful talks and eat yummy food!  On Saturday, in between sessions we drove up to Eden to check out the house we are renting for a family reunion this weekend.  We stopped and said hi to Matt & Nat and then headed home, making a quick stop at the cool waterfall in Ogden Canyon.  It is quite full this time of year because of all the snow and rain we have gotten.


That night, the men attended the priesthood session in SLC.  Carson is still a few months shy of 12, but we figured it was okay and he was so excited to go!  They were able to have dinner at Panda and had a great time.
 While the boys were gone, Marisa and I took the kids swimming at a neighbors house that was nice enough to let us use their pool.  The kids loved it!

 Sunday, we made the traditional conference cakes (in a new way all in one pan, but I think we will do it like we used to next time).  My cousin Audrey and her family were in town so we were able to spend morning conference with them too!  It was a full house and I loved it!  These are the times I am thankful for our home and our decision to move.  We could accommodate them all!



It was a great weekend!!!

No comments: