Wednesday was another busy day! The kids had early morning orchestra, Nick took Preston to do more roofing in Tremonton, I taught 6th grade music, piano lessons, kids had ballroom class, followed by a singing rehearsal for me! Whew! Our singing group got asked to sing at a North Ogden Stake Social on Saturday. So we put together a love song medley and a slow song to do. After we practiced at the stake center I took the kids to dinner at Arby's since it was already getting late and I was too tired to cook!
Thursday was the last day of school this week for the kids since Friday was teacher comp day. I had a choir meeting that morning then Preston had speech at 9:30. We stopped by Mrs. Chertudi's room to ask her a question and her class was doing a dance dance revolution dance that the kids loved, so when we got home they wanted to do more dancing, so I found some on youtube they could do. Preston enjoyed watching more than actually dancing! Haha! Thursday afternoon was full of piano lessons, gymnastics, and cello lessons like normal!
Friday, we had violin/voice lessons at 11, then the kids had an extra ballroom practice from 3:30-5. Nick had a busy afternoon getting Carson's truck home from Roy. Since it had been raining lately, there was a lot of getting stuck in the mud! Yes...Carson's truck! Nick found this truck that needs a new engine and some work done on it that will make the perfect project truck for him and Carson. Hopefully, it will be done before he turns 16! That gives them over 4 years, so I think it will happen!
The kids finally got on their way to Holden for the weekend and that left me with a quiet house for a few days! On Saturday, I was able to go do some shopping with Melissa and Katie for some outfits for our performance that night. We even did lunch at Zupa's! Yum! We met at the church that afternoon at 4:30 to do a run through. My mom and dad were able to come and watch me and be my dates since Nick was out of town. We had a yummy dinner and I think we did a pretty good job singing! It was so fun! We did a medley of "Goin' to the Chapel of Love", "My Guy", and "It's in His Kiss". Then we did "To Make you Feel my Love", with Brent Hales on Violin. It was beautiful!








No comments:
Post a Comment