On Sunday, September 25, we had our ward's primary program. It was great! This year was Carson's last year for the program and Preston's first! So it was kind of a big deal to me! As Chorister, I was excited to get it done and over with! I work with a great presidency and pianist and it makes my job easy that way!
Brittany M, Katie Oman, Brad (My pianist), Paige Nelsen and Morgan Bowden make up this amazing presidency. This was us just before the program!It was so fun to have my mom and dad there to watch the program AND to stay and celebrate Preston's birthday with us with dinner. We had taco and potato soup followed by some cake! Preston had dumped the pan of cake (luckily with the lid on) onto the floor trying to put a candle into it. So it wasn't super pretty, but it still tasted great. We also had the Baird family and our good friend Kimberly over to celebrate with us. It was a fun day!
We had great dance classes on Tuesday last week. I officially have all four of my classes full with 12 girls each! My dream goal was to have 48 girls and have them all full and I can't believe it has been fulfilled! I am beyond thrilled and the girls are all so cute!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment