Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Preston's Checkup

Preston had his 4 year wellness visit with Dr. Church on Thursday.  He was so cooperative and down right adorable at it.  He was happy to be the center of attention and the nurse got a kick out of him.  He is 35.8 lbs and 40.25 inches tall which are both in the 50%.  He is doing great with his health and even did a great job being quite while the doctor and I talked.  He did have a fit when it came to his shots, but it didn't take more than prize coins to get him happy again.    




 Friday was white day at Preschool for Preston.  He brought home a cute hanger ghost.  Lilly came over to play and Preston and her were being so adorable together.  I told them I wanted to take their picture and this is what I got.  I didn't tell him to kiss her, but he did!

I filled in for Mrs. Orme and taught 5th grade music Friday.  It was fun!  Friday night, Carson and Nick went to a BYU Football game with my parents, so it was just me and the other kids that night.  We went to Panda for Dinner and stopped at Home Depot to get some paint samples for the family room.  By the time we got home, I was not feeling well.  I had a physical that morning, and got my flu shot and between my arm hurting and feeling just so yucky, I went to bed early.  Kaylee was wonderful and helped get the other kids to bed and even cleaned up the kitchen before going to bed herself.



No comments: