It is crazy to think I am 35! When did that happen?? I don't feel that old, but I guess that is what it is! I got up early and got in a workout before Choir, then took Livy to speech. She did great! I came home to a yummy cupcake from my friend and visiting teaching partner Maria Johnson.
My friend Brittany made us lunch and we hung out for a bit. I taught dance that evening and then came home to a wonderful dinner of Italian Chicken and rice that Brittany had made and had our family over for dinner. The best part was the Chocolate Strawberries for dessert! YUM!!! She knows me well!
We had a fun night of food, legos, bubblegum and friends!
When I got home I saw these cute Birthday Wishes on my door (which I found out later was two girls in the ward!) It was such a perfect Birthday day!!! I couldn't have asked for a better day!










No comments:
Post a Comment