Carson has been working really hard on his report on Daniel Boone and he got it all finished and turned in on his poster. The next big thing to complete this project was to dress up as Daniel Boone and participate in a Wax Museum as Daniel Boone. With a trip to the DI and borrowing some stuff from friends, we got a costume put together and on Wednesday, the 16th, I was able to go see him and his class mates in the wax museum. It was so cool to see them all and they looked fantastic!
I had left the kids at Brittany's house while I went to the school and when I picked them up Alivia showed me her awesome wig she had found. Adorable!
After school, I dropped the older kids off at Dance and the younger kids and I went to get a few things from Smith's and enjoyed a donut with green sprinkles!
It was St. Patrick's Day on Thursday and we got tricked with some green milk! It made our cereal, chocolate milk and oatmeal pretty interesting!
Alivia had a green feast that day and so she took pickles to share with everyone. She also took some birthday muffins to celebrate her Birthday.
The weather was so nice that afternoon, the kids spent time helping dad pull out more rocks and move rocks to the vacant lot across the street. They loved using the fourwheeler and new yard trailer.










No comments:
Post a Comment