Sunday, March 13, 2016

Blue & Gold, New Van, and Dentist Field Trip!

The end of February, Carson had the Blue & Gold Banquet on a Tuesday night, which made our day crazy!  We had choir that morning and then speech.  I taught dance while Nick took the rest of the family to Blue & Gold and I met them there after dance just in time to get a few pictures and grab a quick bite of the dinner that they served.  It looked like it was a great banquet!


 Here are just a couple of fun pictures of our day Wednesday!

We were able to get a new tail light for the van and Nick got the dent worked out as best as he could.  So we decided we would go ahead and get a new van and sell our old van.  We had found a 2015 Kia Sedona in Bountiful at Rand's for a great price and had 14K miles on it, so it is practically new!  It was the right color with the right options, like heated seats, power doors, and more!  We finished the paperwork on Wednesday, the 24th and drove it home! which I remember because it was my brother Chris's Bday!
 I have been getting up super early (5 AM) on Tuesdays and Thursdays to get my workout in and then get ready for choir.  Choir has been fantastic and I am thrilled to be helping them!  I have been running on my treadmill and biking getting myself ready for some triathlons I have in May and July.
 Thursday that week, Alivia had a field trip to the dentist!  Another great field trip!

 Friday, we helped celebrate my good friend, Brittany's, birthday.  It was a nice day, so we all met up for lunch at the park.
It was a fun and busy week like it normally is!

No comments: