Nick has been working really hard the past few weeks to get the garage painted and the pantry built and painted. We are pretty much done with the garage and just need to put shelves and trim up in the pantry. Yay!
A few weeks ago we finally got our shutters after waiting almost 2 months for them! They just take a long time to make, I guess. It was so worth the wait though and we are loving them! I love how they look and function. It was such a hard decision to make whether to do shutters or just blinds since the price is like 4 to 5 times as much! But I am happy that we did them! We only did the front room and bedrooms. I am also just happy to have something on the windows to keep out the sun and give us some privacy! The fun part about the shutters is that we ordered them form our good friends, the Lindhardts. They live just down the hill from us here in Pleasant View. So it was a fun to have them come and install them! I also teach their daughter Kara in my dance class.
On the Saturday before our primary program, we had an early morning practice at the church to run through it. It went well and the best part was the donuts that they served after!
The program went SO well the next day! The song, 'The Miracle' was a huge hit and the kids sang so well and did such an amazing job! Being the chorister really is the best calling in the church! Another project we did was to upgrade the dishwasher. They put in a very standard grade dishwasher when we moved in and I just didn't like it one bit. It didn't have a delay wash and the utensil container was too small to hold all of our silverware from a whole day! It wasn't fun spending that money on a new dishwasher, but we were able to sale the old one and help pay for the new one a little bit!












No comments:
Post a Comment