Alivia's preschool had a field trip to a petting zoo over in Eden a few weeks ago. They had been rained out the previous week but it was super hot and nice for the field trip that day! Dawn and her kids were able to join us and we all drove together over the mountain and enjoyed the beautiful ride while looking at the changing leaves! We got there and enjoyed seeing and feeding the animals. They even got to ride a horse. The students then sang a cute farm and animal song for all the parents. I thought it was just as fun to see all the parents taking pictures of the kids as it was the kids all together for singing and pictures!
After the field trip we found a park close by and had a picnic lunch and visited before heading home! Nick had stayed home with Preston that morning because he had a fever and didn't feel very good.
I think the field trip had worn the kids right out since they all three zonked out on the way home. I took this last picture that night. Preston had fallen asleep on my bed since he didn't feel good and when I went in to move him into his own bed, I had found him and Nick sleeping in almost the exact same position. It was too cute NOT to take a picture!





















No comments:
Post a Comment