The kids had fun during safety week. They wore their favorite team shirts to school one day so Kaylee borrowed Carson's BYU sweater since she doesn't own any team apparel. She looked cute, especially with a fun little hairstyle we did that day on her.
While they were at school I did a load of laundry and after pulling them out of the dryer I found that not only did I wash the clothes but also a black crayon. It had melted on everything! It was horrible! So I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get the crayon out of the clothes and the dryer. It had already been a hard day and week, and that was almost too much for me. Being a mom is soooo hard!
Luckily, both kids ended up taking a nap so I was able to get some things done. I think that was a very nice blessing!
The funniest part of the day was when we took Kaylee's hair out of her piggy tails. Between her hair and Alivia's nap bed head they both looked pretty stylish!!
On Friday that week, we got a quick visit from my mom who dropped off some things from our house and said hi before the kids headed down to Holden with Nick for the weekend.
Nick took the kids to Holden to help out his dad around their house. Since we had the primary program coming up I stayed home so I wouldn't miss church at our ward on Sunday. So I had Saturday all to myself! So after sleeping in a bit I went on a run on the canal road. It is one of the many things I am loving about where we live now. The views are beautiful both ways and the air is so clean!
I spent the rest of the day doing some shopping. I met Natalie at the At Home store and we looked for rugs. I found 2 but then ended up returning them since they didn't look just right. I stopped at Kimberly's house to practice the song we were doing on Sunday in her ward. Then we had a girls night at Jentry's house and we made cute Halloween swags. It was so fun!
I also got a few things hung up around the house. This bench and wall thing is in the entry way.
I put a clock up in the family room.
And a cork board up in the mud room. Sunday, the song went great at Kimberly's ward and I made it home to do a few things before the rest of the family got home.
The next week, Nick made the major cut into the wall to open up into the new walk in pantry! I can't even tell you how excited I am about it! It was a little messy and also a little sad to see my new all be cut into, but it was also very exciting and loud!
So now we have a door instead of a bare wall next to our cabinets! Yeah!





















No comments:
Post a Comment