I still can't believe that he is in Kindergarten and the year is just going by SO fast!! He is getting better every week at writing and reading. Here is one of the other papers we got from the SEP that Carson filled out. I think it is so cute how he writes his name!!!Thursday, February 10, 2011
Report Card
One of the funnest things to do as a parent is to go and hear how well your child is doing in school. We have enjoyed going to the SEP meetings for Carson. We were a little hesitant to put him into Kindergarten this year because he had only turned 5 in July and would be one of the youngest in his class. But we decided to send him and he has done fabulous!!! He isn't top in the class, but he is doing great and is a great student for his teacher, Mrs. Jessee. We are always told how good of a student he is and how he is nice to everyone and is always happy. We attended his most recent SEP last week and he got another great report card and is learning at the right pace! He got a few Certificates from his SEP, the first was for a good report card and was a Kids Meal certificate to Sizzler. The second was for perfect attendance and was a Kids Meal Certificate to Texas Road House (Our favorite!!!). He hasn't missed ONE day of school since the first of the year! How awesome is that!?! I didn't know what to do with the certificates so I thought I would scan them so I can always remember he got them!
I still can't believe that he is in Kindergarten and the year is just going by SO fast!! He is getting better every week at writing and reading. Here is one of the other papers we got from the SEP that Carson filled out. I think it is so cute how he writes his name!!!
I still can't believe that he is in Kindergarten and the year is just going by SO fast!! He is getting better every week at writing and reading. Here is one of the other papers we got from the SEP that Carson filled out. I think it is so cute how he writes his name!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment