Sunday, February 6, 2011

GNO!

It isn't very often that I get to go out with just the girls, but on Friday Night, a group of us gals from our neighborhood all got to enjoy a Girls Night Out to have a sort of good bye party for Michele who just moved out of the neighborhood. Thanks to our hubbies that all stayed home with the kids while we played, we enjoyed a fun night. We started out by eating at Carino's Italian Restaurant in Sandy and then went and saw the movie "Country Strong" at Jordan Commons. It was a pretty good movie, the music was great. Here are some pics of our yummy dinner.
Ashley, Michele, Brooke, and Tiffany.
Katie and Ashley.
Melissa, Lindsey, Jana, and myself. The highlight of the evening though, was when we went to Ikea after dinner since we had a bit of time before the movie started. I had never been there (I know, I am lame!). I got just a taste of what it was like (including a taste of a Cinnamon roll I bought while I was there). I can't wait to go back with Nick, NO KIDS, and 4 hours to really see what Ikea has to offer. But I could tell that was a FUN store! It was a great night and I enjoyed spending some quality girl time with my friends! We will sure miss you Michele!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a fun night! We love IKEA. Lots of our furniture in Virginia was from there and we sold most of it before moving. It's a great store with cheap food for lunch and even a babysitting place to drop your kids off while you shop (I don't know if the UT store does that but it did in VA).