Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Silly Kids!

It is so hard to post about the silly things that happen on a daily basis, but to catch you up to what we have been up to here are a few pictures. We have done a lot of baking! And Carson and Kaylee love to help out whenever I make dough.
I think Kaylee enjoys eating the dough more than rolling it out!
This is Carson scraping the "Snow". His favorite part!
So you saw in a previous post that we had bought Kaylee some big girl underwear. She loves her new underwear....especially when she wears it on her head! And she puts it on her head quite often. These pictures were taken on different days....
This one she wore while she ate....she refused to take it off her head!
Hey....this one she at least got on in the right place! :)

Soon we will get her to realize how they are supposed to be worn! I am waiting until we figure out what we are doing with her ears before I potty train her. I would be really surprised if we didn't end up putting tubes in her ears before the month is over and I don't want to have to deal with a surgery in the middle of potty training. So as soon as that is over.....toilet, here we come!
Last Sunday, as I was getting ready to go to stake choir practice, Carson grabbed my boots and put them on. He could barely walk, it was so funny! They look like those fishing pants people wear to go fly fishing! He makes us laugh!!! It is just so fun to see how creative and silly our kids can be!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My favorite part of making dough is eating it before it's cooked too!

It's good to see my boys aren't the only crazy kids that think underwear belongs on the head! We have many pictures like that too.

Jana Banana said...

Love the underwear on her head!