Sunday, January 10, 2010

MONSTERS....

Monster Trucks that is!!! On Friday night, Carson and Nick went to the Monster Truck show with our friends Ike and Luke. They had a blast!
They went prepared with some ear protection to make sure they didn't get to deaf from the loud engines!
Carson came home and told me how cool it was when the trucks jumped over the cars! It was so fun to see how excited he was!

His favorite part was when one of the trucks had a small fire and there was a lot of smoke! They had quite a late night, and didn't get home until 11:15!!! But Carson didn't seem to mind, but poor Nicholas had to still get up early for work the next day (3:45 AM) so it made for a long Saturday!
While the boys were out playing, it gave Jana and I some time to just hang out and have a girls night. Kaylee and Max played so well together too. On Saturday, I went out to lunch at Paradise Bakery with some friends and it was SO good. I had never eaten there before, and I was very impressed! It was delicious!!! I can't wait to go back! I had their Walnut Chicken Sandwich, and it comes with the most amazing cookie! It was just so fun to get out of the house without kids! After 6 days of Nick working, I needed my break!
And today, it was so nice to sleep in. We don't have church until 11. We are excited for this block! And I am excited for Carson to go to his new class today. Last week we were in Idaho and so he hasn't been to his new class in our own ward yet. Well, I better go get ready for church!

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

I'm so glad the boys had fun! We need girl nights more often :)