Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What we do while Kaylee is sleeping...

Most of the time Carson will nap while Kaylee is napping. But with him getting bigger, he doesn't always take a nap. So it give us time to play while she is sleeping. Today we made peanut butter bars (that are cooling right now in the fridge, so I am not sure how good they are. This is the first time I have tried this recipe!). And then we played with Carson's cool dinosaur race track he got from Nick's cousin Jamie for his 4th birthday. He loves it! We have had it out now for a few days and I just had to get on camera how fun it is! It took two takes to get the cars to hit things just right, but I think it is pretty neat!

Did you hear him talk about his friends "Brendon and Jaden"? Each of his cars are his friends....including Luke and Kenadie! It is so cute! The cars I had were both yellow and they were cousins, according to Carson! On other days we play card games and board games or Carson will play on pbskids.org while I am cleaning. So not only do I look forward to Kaylee's nap every day now, but I know Carson does too!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awesome track! Allen would love it.