You do this....
We had fun making homemade oreos the other night after FHE but the kids got a little carried away with licking the beaters! But they didn't mind, it meant they got to play in the tub! Which is one of their favorite things to do. Just thought I would share these fun pictures!Oh, and I got my big camera back yesterday and I am so happy to report it is fixed! The flash works great! And the best part is the fact that I didn't have to pay for it to get fixed! Since the warranty was expired, I thought I was out of luck. I then realized that we bought it with our Chase Visa card, and I called them and I was happy to hear that I have Extended Warranty Benefits, which double the Manufacturer's warranty. So my visa card paid for the repair (which was $260.10!!!) I am only going to buy things now with my Visa!!!! Totally worth keeping receipts for big purchases!!! Also, I finally caved and purchased some good warm running clothes so I can train for the Salt Lake Half Marathon in April. I am super excited, especially because my sisters are going to run it with me!! I just wished they lived closer so we could train together! I know it will be hard work, but this will keep me motivated to stay in shape! There is also a Triathlon in May that I am considering doing as well. So we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment