



We are going to try and go a few more times before October is over and they are closed for the season. We will miss Lagoon during the winter but I guess we will just have to find another activity we can do as a family to keep us entertained. One of the things we like to do when the weather is cold is bake! We made a few batches of cinnamon rolls this week, and then for Conference today, we continued with a tradition of making Conference Cakes. They were yummy! Carson & Kaylee helped me roll out the dough, and I gave them each a piece to play with....can you tell what Kaylee did with hers?
My brother Chris stayed with us last night after Nick and him went to the priesthood session with our neighbor Ike. So it was fun to have him with us today as we ate the conference cakes. We even had our good friends the McKays come and watch conference with us this morning and help us eat the conf cakes too. I love conference weekend. Nice and relaxing and you get to listen to the prophet!
My brother Chris stayed with us last night after Nick and him went to the priesthood session with our neighbor Ike. So it was fun to have him with us today as we ate the conference cakes. We even had our good friends the McKays come and watch conference with us this morning and help us eat the conf cakes too. I love conference weekend. Nice and relaxing and you get to listen to the prophet!


2 comments:
Happy conference weekend! I love baking on CW. We made homemade waffles, English sausage rolls, and trifle this weekend. Yum! Your fam is so cute! Have a fun fall season!
That looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment