Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Cute Kayleebug....

Our cute little Kaylee has several names she is called by during the day....Kaylee, Kayleeboo, Sis, pumpkin, princess, little stinker, and so on....but one of the names we also call her is KayleeBug! So this is her in her ladybug costume...I think it is fitting to her name!

She has been quite a challenge lately since she loves to scream and squeal really loud to get what she wants, but I still love her! She can also be very fun and loving! She loves to come and sit on my lap and I sing to her. She tries to sing with me, and her favorite song is Skinamarinkadinkadink...I LOVE YOU! She can sing the last part SO cute with me! So I sing it all the time cause it makes me smile every time. Last night she was eating grapes and I just had to take a picture of how cute she was being.
She got this cute outfit from her Grandma Karen....Thanks Grandma! It fits perfect!! I think it looks so adorable on her too!!! And can you see how green her eyes are getting?? Love that too!!!
We love you Kaylee!!!!

1 comment:

J and Ris said...

I'm hoping my kids don't want to carve pumpkins. I don't know when we'd do them. Maybe next week after we move.

Love Kaylee's eyes. They are so pretty. Oh, and Mayci does have the same costume. I think it's so stinkin' cute. Hope we get to put a costume on the kids this weekend.