Saturday, October 17, 2009

Isn't she precious??

But don't let this pretty little face fool you....she is quite a handful! She is a very determined, independent, and amazing little girl!!! Oh how I love her...even though I do complain about how much of a pill she can be! Today the boys (Carson & Nicholas) left for Holden for a weekend of camping and hunting. Carson was so excited I think he told anyone he saw that he was going hunting with his dad...including the county health dept people who gave him his H1N1 virus shot this morning. It is so fun to see him so excited about it. I know he will be in heaven all weekend. Since the boys are gone that leaves Kaylee and I to enjoy a girls weekend. We don't have anything too exciting planned, but after she got up from her nap I decided to play hair with her and see what else I could do with her hair. I was able to get two pony tails on her head, using ALL of her hair, not just the long mop on top! She looked adorable...and before she had a chance to mess it up, I thought I had better take pictures so I could prove to Nick it could be done. This first one you can't tell how her hair is done, but I loved the way she looked in it...doesn't she look so BIG!!!???!!
Since I don't have a working flash on my camera right now I thought I had better take these outside to get the best shot of her hair....




She love to jump, be outside, and do everything her big brother does...I have a feeling that BOTH of us will miss our guys this weekend. But until they get back there are a lot of fun girly things we can do to pass the time!

No comments: