While us girls were watching the movie "The Proposal" last night, I got the cutest Picture Message on my phone from Nick. It was this picture with the caption "Got2Points". You can tell Carson is having a blast!!! I was glad to hear they got a deer the first day. Later on during a phone conversation with Carson he said it was "SO COOL". He also explained to me that they already got it hung in a tree. I am so glad he is having such a fun time with Dad. Today at church sitting in Sacrament Meeting with just Kaylee made me realize how much I was missing Carson and Nick. I was hoping to hear they were coming home early since they got a deer already, but there is much more camping, 4wheeling, and mountain exploring to do before they can officially be done 'hunting'.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
"Got2Points"
While us girls were watching the movie "The Proposal" last night, I got the cutest Picture Message on my phone from Nick. It was this picture with the caption "Got2Points". You can tell Carson is having a blast!!! I was glad to hear they got a deer the first day. Later on during a phone conversation with Carson he said it was "SO COOL". He also explained to me that they already got it hung in a tree. I am so glad he is having such a fun time with Dad. Today at church sitting in Sacrament Meeting with just Kaylee made me realize how much I was missing Carson and Nick. I was hoping to hear they were coming home early since they got a deer already, but there is much more camping, 4wheeling, and mountain exploring to do before they can officially be done 'hunting'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a cute picture...good job Nick for capturing that moment!
Aww, poor Bambi! (Can you tell I'm not into hunting?)
Good job on training your husband to take pictures!
Post a Comment