The other day I mowed the lawn....and while I was doing that, my kids were doing this....

Carson is so good to Kaylee....most of the time....but she adores him and it is easy to see why!!

More playing......and entertaining each other.....




I was inside doing dishes when I came out and saw that they were playing with the wood blocks. Carson is always so inventive when he finds stuff to play with! We had this box of wood out because on Monday for
FHE, we had some friends over for a
s'more party and to celebrate Melissa's
Bday that was last week! We roasted marshmallows and ate cake! It was nice to just hang out and visit. This summer has been so busy and when you add more kids to the mix it makes it even crazier!!!


I can't believe that school has started and that summer is coming to an end. The Box Elder County Fair is this weekend, and growing up that was the event that marked the end of summer and the beginning of the school year. Time does go by faster the older you get!
2 comments:
So cute! I love when siblings play together. Alex is finally getting big enough to do some of the things that Sam wants! It's especially nice, because it free's up moms hands to be able to do the dishes, etc...
Fun pics!
Hang on to those blocks. Chris made some blocks like that in different shapes for our boys for Christmas and they love them! It's much cheaper than buying them at the store, and in my opinion they're better.
Thanks again for the party.
Post a Comment