Nick and Carson getting the cars registered. It was double elimination, and I think Nick won one, and lost the others.
Carson with dad's cool car!
Ready, set, GO!!!
Once we got the race cleaned up, the little kids started a game of Red Rover, which was so enjoyable to watch! Carson had never played that game before, and he really thought that was fun!!
Here is Chris Hall, I think he is putting graphite on his wheels to make them faster, we just thought it was funny, he was being so surgical about it!
We had yummy steaks that we grilled, and people brought delicous sides to share.
So the next morning, we got up and got ready for Carson's soccer game. Nick worked that morning, but got home in time to come with us to the game. Carson did even better then he did last week, but still isn't the best at kicking the ball. But he loves to run, it is so great to see him out there playing! (He is the one with the white shinguards on).
(Notice that other than me, the coach, there were also other parents out on the field, since some of the kids didn't want to play by themselves! :)

Look at Caron run! Isn't it the cutest! Notice the other little boy pushing, which is a common reaction of three year olds! They are constantly being reminded to "Not Push" and "Don't touch the ball with your hands"

The other thing we found over the weekend, is how mobile Kaylee is getting. We were just getting ready for bed, and relaxing, and some how Kaylee got herself under the couch, and was happy for awhile, then realized she was kind of stuck!!


4 comments:
That picture of Kaylee under the couch is hilarious! Don't you love fun pacted weekends! Nice picture of Chris by the way, yep, that's the man I married!
I love Kaylee under the couch. And I love that you took the time to take a picture. I would have done the same thing. One the kids is in trouble or something and I always run for the camera. Those pictures are the best!
I love posts and such the cute pics. Drive safe and be fun this week.
Lots of fun stuff going on for you guys :) I wish we could have gone to the pinewood derby night, it looks like it was a great time!
Carson looks so cute running and in his soccer uniform- hopefully Luke will join him next year :)
See ya later (hopefully sometime soon)
Post a Comment