My Carson...
Is such a character!! There are so many things that he does that just makes me laugh and wonder how he thinks of things! I sometimes don'r realize how smart and attentive he is getting. And other times I expect him to act older than he really is. For example, today he had his first tiny tot soccer game. Since I am coaching his team, Matt & Nat were nice enough to come and help me with Kaylee and watch his game since Nick had to work today. He was more interested in playing on the big toy, then playing soccer. There are 6 little boys on his team, and about 2 other boys were also NOT interested in actually playing soccer! One little boy cried the whole time, and would only go on the field with his dad. But it was still fun to see them all play! I don't know what I was expecting when you put a whole bunch of three year olds on the field and tell them to kick the ball. At one point in the game, the kids kicked the ball onto another field, and there were 4 teams playing soccer on the same field. It was hilarious!! I am sure next week will be even better!
Thursday, Luke and Max were over playing, and Carson & Luke thought it was so funny to get into this bus (which normally holds all of Carsons toys in his room, so you can imagine what his room looked like) and pretend to ride in it! It was really funny when they wanted Max to get in too!
Did I mention he is a character? This morning, after I got out of the shower, Carson said something about making juice, and I thought he was asking me if we can make juice, so I told him we could. It wasn't until I walked into the kitchen that I realized what he was telling me. That he ALREADY made juice! No kidding, all by himself! We have those little cyrstal light lemonade packets that he got out, got the pitcher down, opened the lemonade container, and filled it up. It was a little more full than the 2 qt line, but I was impressed he even got it filled up. He even threw the empty packet away, and put the rest away in the cupboard. What a smart little kid! (Yeah, I probably should be supervising him more carefully....but if I followed him around 24/7 I would never get anything done!) :) Isn't that funny though?? I think he was pretty proud of himself!
Again, he does the funniest things! On Labor Day, he wouldn't settle down long enough to take a nap. So while he was out in the garage with Nick, playing, he must have realized how tired he felt, cause he didn't even bother coming in the house to take his nap. This is how we found him. Asleep next to his box of toys, on the rug that is in the garage. What a funny kid!
3 comments:
Such a fun post! He looks so cute in his soccer uniform- like such a big kid! And you look so dang skinny in that picture with Carson. You are such a babe- you should be so proud of yourself!
I wish Luke would still take a nap-even if it was on the floor in the garage, that would be a wonderful thing!
Hope your walk was good tonight! See ya! :)
Brittany, you look so skinny and like always your hair is really cute. Where do you find the time?
-Kristal
I love when kids fall asleep in weird places. That's really cute.
Post a Comment