Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is Carson's favorite thing to watch...

6 comments:

Katie said...

My kids love it too! No matter what mood I'm in, it can always make me smile. The bad part is, it can get stuck in your head too easily!

Andrea said...

That's awesome! Sometimes out of the blue Ross or I will start singing that and it will stay in my head for days. I'll have to show Ross this clip later.

We saw a Jim Henson exhibit downtown today in one of the museums so this video was perfect to see on your blog. It's been a muppet day among other things I need to post :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're sweet.

Andrea said...

Oh, and Allen's a big fan too! He just saw your blog. We saw those puppets today behind glass.

The Hood's said...

It must be a hit for all the kids. Sam and Alex both love it! The only problem is then I have to hear Sam sing it ALL DAY LONG! Oh well, it's worth seeing him smile!

Jana Banana said...

How come I have never seen this until now? It is pretty weird! I will have to show Luke as I am sure he will love it too!

Holt's in da House said...

Ha. I was just singing that to Benj when he had a banana the other day - only I sang, "Banana man... do do do..." etc He got a kick out of it...