What a hunk!!
My little brother Chris is 17, and last night went to his Jr. Prom. We weren't able to see him that night, but I was able to take some pictures of him in his good looking tux today when we saw him. It is crazy to think how big he is and that he is dating!! I saw pictures of his date, and she was very pretty! She even won 2nd attendant to the prom queen! Chris was nominated for Prom King but didn't win. But they had a great time from what he said. Him and his friends even got a Limo!! How Fun!! You're a cutie Chris! Love ya!
2 comments:
What a cutie! ;)
Great job with the pics Brit!
I can't believe he's that old! I remember when he was a busy little toddler and would run around crazy when I was at your house! Wow, the good ole' days! Sometimes I miss those carefree times! :)
Post a Comment