Thursday, March 6, 2008

Masks!!!

Carson and his good friend Luke were playing the other day with a really fun book Carson got from his grandparents! It is a pop up book about animals, but the funnest part of the book is that most of the pages have the pop ups come out and turn into these fun masks! I believe Luke is a pig, and Carson is a duck...I think. The boys thought they were pretty funny!! I love two year olds. Carson is always surprising me on how much he knows and is learning! He especially pays close attention on how we take care of Kaylee, and is always ready to help with anything. For example, if I say that Kaylee is hungry, he will run into the kitchen grab a bottle, and the can of formula and have it ready for me to make. It is great!! (You see I have a little monkey who has figured out how to get into every kitchen cupboard! even the high ones). I love my children!!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Carson always seems to be having a blast. That's good. And it's nice he's such a good helper.

Unknown said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he is. How does time slip by us so fast without even noticing?!